You are to be commended for maximizing the resources at your disposal, and we know that you often incur expenses of your own to benefit your students. To support you, IEF has pledged to fund fifty (50) $250 Teacher Grants.
The IEF Teacher Grant application window is now ope. The maximum amount per project is $250. Each teacher can submit a maximum of two applications as the lead teacher. BEFORE designing your proposal, please be sure to read all APPLICATIONS GUIDELINES and FAQs below:
Please remember to include your cost estimates (including shipping and tax), and make sure the totals match the amount that you are applying for (under or equal to the maximum amount of $250). ONLY applications submitted through the online application below will be considered.
- MARCH 1, 2020- Deadline to submit application
- MARCH 18, 2020 BOARD MEETING- Grant recipients honored at the IUSD Board Meeting
- MAY 31, 2020- Deadline for final submission of financial reimbursement receipts
We encourage you to apply for funding for anything that you think will benefit the children in your classrooms, but priority will be given to proposals with the following features:
- Originality. While grants are often provided to implement things being done elsewhere in the district, your application is more likely to be selected if it represents something new and innovative.
- Enhances and compliments your existing curriculum.
- Goals and purpose are clearly stated in the application.
- Benefits a larger number of students (i.e. multiple classrooms, grades or sections).
- Materials or equipment purchased can be reused.
Items that will not be considered for funding:
- iPads, tablets, laptops/computers and Apple TVs will not be funded. Software and Hardware will also not be funded. Online apps will only be permitted if they have been approved by the district. All other requests for technology related items may be considered, and will be reviewed by IUSD’s IT Department.
- Costs to attend conferences and workshops will not be funded.
- School supplies that are supposed to be provided by school sites (i.e. pencils, paper, crayons)
- Food or beverages
If you have a question regarding what you are thinking of submitting, please use the contact us form at inglewoodeducationalfoundation.com.